Friday, September 23, 2016

Thank You

Thank you so much for “showering” me last Friday. I really appreciate the support and well wishes from all the students, staff, and parents.

I will be gone on maternity leave from whenever this baby comes until right after Thanksgiving. There will be numerous people covering for me in my absence. Jamie Estill (our Head of School) will be covering the morning section of the day, Trish Neary (our Upper School PE teacher) will be helping supervise our recess time, and Anna Johnson (our Pre-School Director) will be supervising the afternoons.

Sue Ann Crockett is also your go-to gal on all things Lower School and can help direct you to the person who can best answer any question you may have. Here is the contact information for all of these people:

Jamie Estill- jestill@sp-academy.org or (360) 733-1750

Trish Neary tneary@sp-academy.org

Anna Johnson ajohnson@sp-academy.org

Sue Ann Crockett scrockett@sp-academy.org



No comments:

Post a Comment