Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Head of the Lower School for a Day

Today I have a special person taking over my blog for me. Ms. Palmby won the chance to be Head of the Lower School for the day. Here is her blog:

I had so much fun being principal for a day and I liked seeing my friends. I was very nervous but it was so much fun. I had lunch with the teachers in the teachers lounge. We went to the Upper School and saw the bell and went on the roof. I gave out extra recesses for everyone it was so fun for everyone. I could just give them to some grades but I didn’t want to be mean so I gave them to every grade. We went to chapel and told Chaplin Matt that he did a great job. I read to the Kindergarteners Dr. Seuss, “One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.” I had so much fun but being a principal is hard work!






No comments:

Post a Comment